Our products are all 100% renewed and inspected and work exactly like new devices.How it'll look: Fair
The screen has no visible scratches when turned but the body might show small scratches or dents.
Our products are all 100% renewed and inspected and work exactly like new devices.How it'll look: Good
The screen has no visible scratches when turned and the body might show some minimal signs of use (visible from 30cm).
Our products are all 100% renewed and inspected and work exactly like new devices.How it'll look: Excellent
The screen is like new and the body has no visible scratches from a close distance.
- Flexible payment options
- 100% Functional
- Free delivery
- Up to 50% less vs. new
- 48 hours to change your mind
- 1 year warranty
- E-waste prevented
What’s in the box?
To get you the best price, we include essentials only. All our phones come with a compatible charging cable but exclude an AC adapter and headphones to reduce e-waste.
Samsung Galaxy S8
Renewed electronics are like new — just better for the planet and your pocket. Our refurbishers are electronics experts who test and verify that every device is clean and 100% functional before it goes out for delivery. You get what it says on the box or your money back.
|2960 x 1440 pixels
|Corning Gorilla Glass 5
|Super AMOLED, HDR10
|148.9 x 68.1 x 8 mm (5.86 x 2.68 x 0.31 in)
|Memory Card Slot
|microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot) - dual SIM model only
|Sim Card Format
|Single SIM (Nano-SIM)
|Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame
|LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama
|Li-Ion 3000 mAh, non-removable (11.55 Wh)
|0.44 W/kg (head) 0.75 W/kg (body)
|4 GB RAM
This is my second time ordering from . I went with a good condition phone as I might be switching providers soon. The phone showed up in perfect condition and was exactly as described. However, after a day I noticed the battery draining and charging at varying rates. The battery swelled up and the phone would not work unless plugged in. My old phone died completely after I was able to barely transfer all my data and photos over, so the easiest route was just for me to go to a local shop and get a new battery and back glass installed. Phone has worked flawlessly since. I did not bother contacting since the phone is now fine and I bought just a "good" condition phone. So this is just a message on you do take a chance with used low rated phones. Overall, really like using and will purchase form them again.
The customer service and delivery was good but i wasn't good with one thing. The phone screen had a scratch
The customer service is great! Shipping was right on time, happy with that. Phone looks great, however; the volume is so low I have to put it on speaker to hear when on a phone call. My previous Galaxy S8 was fine, I had no problem hearing.
Phone was in top condition, fast delivery, great value for the price. It is a great phone for standard use - calls, texting, apps, and more. Camera is very nice and just the write size for me^ want to be able to use the phone fully on one hand only. Would definitely recommend.
You deserve Mo
Mo-re reasons to buy a phone from MoPhones
- Wow service. Moproblems? No worries. We are here to fix them in no time either online or in person at one of our service centers.
- Unbelievable upgrades. Looking for that newer iPhone or Samsung? No worries, just come in and upgrade!
- Planet positive. Be a part of the Mo movement, extend the lifecycle of electronic devices and reduce e-waste to fight climate change.
No Mo Problems
We have your back
- Excellent service: Find a defect with your phone? Our 12 month warranty makes sure you are covered.
- Migration support. We will send you resources that will help you transfer your data from your old phone. We will even troubleshoot with you over chat or phone if you need it!
- Easy returns for peace of mind: You can return your device without any questions asked within 48 hours, assuming no damage to the phone, components or packaging.
Renewed is not the same as used or secondhand. Our devices are held to rigorous quality standards that ensure every phone runs like new. The refurbishment process includes meticulously cleaning, testing, and assessing every phone, as well as replacing aging parts with high-quality new components. Meanwhile, with secondhand or used items, you’re left to the private seller’s good word as to their true condition, and with no guarantee or warranty.
This warranty is limited to technical and manufacturer defects that affect the functionality of your item. It doesn't cover accidental breakage or theft.
Of course you can! Just select cash as you check out or indicate to your sales rep that you want to pay cash. Our cash prices are extremely attractive and you will still be eligible for our 12 month warranty and our best in class customer service.
Qualifying for our MoFinance plan takes about 15 minutes.
- Choose which phone you want from our selection on this site.
- Call our CX at (0)728 444442 or go here to fill our online form for pre-approval. We’ll ask you a few questions and you’ll need to have a photo of yourself and your ID that you can upload.
- Once you’re approved, you can make a down payment and schedule delivery of your phone!
If you order online or through one of our Mo reps, we will bring new baby straight to your door the next day (Nairobi only at the moment).
That happens to the best of us. No worries, you can return your device without any questions asked within 48 hours, assuming no damages and all original packaging and components being returned.